Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari manual debugger section

I think splitting the manual does make sense. Most users will never care about the debugger and splitting the manual would make it cleaner, for both type of users.
I do use the debugger and would also appreciate to have the debugger part in its own page. It would make searches on that page more accurate. I wouldn't get hits on other parts of the manual.
The debugger is great btw!

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 1:34 AM Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 11/18/19 6:17 PM, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> Am Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:05:34 +0200
> schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> A small additional use case description should already help.

If anybody:
* notices something wrong in the debugger Usage examples section content,
* has a better way to do something, or
* thinks it should have some additional examples
please mail devel list.

> Maybe it is a good idea to split the manual into multiple parts?
> I just saw that the debugger part exploded compared to the regular
> manual.

What the others think of splitting it?

I don't have strong opinion on that.  While debugger manual would have
full explanation of tracing, main manual may also need to mention
something about tracing.

And styling should be split to a shared CSS file.

Mvh,
Daniel Hedberg