|Re: [hatari-devel] Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:39:17 -0700 (MST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1574023157; bh=HULD6Tu/SP96yJ5QXafnbqWP0DzDHWwTmZWJPF9qMhE=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=UywtRz5GNIrGBcrp6LsBeCeeKMSiA+pS0yKt20+i0jRDhI6UtPmFWIKruL08FEwd7 77CSAJ3tHbJnrrosyz/VCL8Jpf0Ebf65MK25W2QjpzIm/Q0jjj/LS1Ji6n2fekR0OL AlA+BPtfwZrysZyXSEcgEAZNwUjH5lqeOy/nAFWKsnzNHnI7ara7ySHMxuYCibopt5 NDvX53uQrMzeMWUJgkOuF5pfRPDCAECaasS6JkeE2U8vZvdQ1Kj/ti0wnCfgXATY9J 8crbuvdJ6BoaSD50ifPKWOKPR0e/63TFS1evl6hs6P/Va46YMiHXvHCWEdg3RjE+Vv ijvHv8ILea1RA==
- Thread-index: plF7+N2Nn33c3pmDD2TtQB1jqSzgqQ==
- Thread-topic: Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger
----- On Nov 17, 2019, at 5:08 AM, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> Am Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:56:54 +0100
> schrieb Christian Zietz
>> Matthias Arndt schrieb:
>> > This always pointed to TOS and its exception handler in my cases
>> Then I guess you must be doing something wrong:
> Sounds reasonable. Why didn't explain you this right to my first post?
> That would have prevented a lot of misunderstandings and unnecessary
> In that case a usable manual is what is missing.
> Or atleast a set of slides with common use cases.
Is there a FAQ, or notes, that could quickly direct a casual user
to debugger examples in the manual? (maybe add this to notes)