Re: [hatari-devel] Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger

Matthias Arndt schrieb:

> I would also like to ask if the debugger can display automatically on
> exception? It makes it easier for the more occasional user of the
> debugger.

What do you mean by "display automatically on exception"? That Hatari
should break into the debugger when an exception occurs? Yes, this is
possible:
<https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/manual.html#Invoking_the_debugger>.

This is also why I never had the need to display proc_lives under
Hatari. I simply break at the exception and can examine registers and
memory.

Regards
Christian
--