Re: [hatari-devel] Basepage and proc_lives debugging from the debugger

Matthias Arndt schrieb:

> Feel free to edit my patch for anything that is not to common Hatari
> standards. It has been a long time for a code contribution on my end.

I have one minor objection: Because of the way the data seems to be
saved in proc_lives, you only display the bottom 24 bits of the PC.

Please check what Atari TOS does when the PC is larger than that. If it
really only saves 24 bits, I'd suggest to make this somehow visible to
the user of "info postmortem". Otherwise, the user will be confused:
"But my program was running from TT RAM. Why did the exception occur in
ST RAM??"

Regards
Christian
--