Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation crashes when there is no ACSI drive

The crash happens even before any code is executed. This is the
stripped-down main method:

int
main(WORD argc, const char *argv[])
{
        printf("\ntest0\n");

        Cconin();

        return 0;
}

The printf is not reached, the bus error happens before. The problem
might even be reproducable on Windows or a Mac, because there is no
NatFeats call at all. In my AUTO folder the file is called 1.PRG instead
of NF_SCSI.PRG, in order for it to be started first.
When there is an ACSI device the test output is printed and I have to
press a key, just as you would expect.

See the attachment with the binary of this program with the stripped
main method pasted above.