Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 22/10/2018 à 08:13, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

I'm afraid there is no improvement with my system: PD still crashes with a
double bus fault, and Tempus Word freezes, just like before. ASV, which
before was hanging in a loop because of the missing timer emulation now also
crashes with a double bus fault instead.
It does not make a difference whether I enable cycle exact and prefetch
or not.

hi

regarding tempus word, does the demo version here
http://www.tempus-word.de/en/prg/download.htm
shows the crash for you too ? If so, I could try this demo version to see what I get ? (it seems this version is both an update and a demo if you don't have a licence)