Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 16/10/2018 à 18:24, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

Thank you for further analyzing this,

Hi

after providing some more traces to toni (as well as some WHDload test programs he could test himself on real HW), some changes were added to WinUAE and I pushed them to Hatari, so you can test them now.
Thanks to Toni for improving this.

This also fixed some similar retry cases for FPU and movem and moves.

In my case, Pure Debugger is now starting correctly when memwatch is running, with either PF/CE=off or CE=on.

Maybe you could try Tempus Word too ?

According to Toni, there might be some remaining issues (for example Amix under Amiga), but it's not clear yet if they're related to MMU+SSW.