Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

When launching the demo with MEMWATCH active it immediately returns to
the desktop, without anything happing. Without MEMWATCH I can start the
demo, and it (most likely to be expected) complains about missing fonts.
The version of Tempus Word I'm usually using for testing is an older
licensed one. That one never works, it always freezes, both with and
without TT-RAM. I hear several pings after starting it, which means that
MEMWATCH has detected violations, but then it freezes.

Best regards

Uwe