Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

I'm afraid there is no improvement with my system: PD still crashes with a
double bus fault, and Tempus Word freezes, just like before. ASV, which
before was hanging in a loop because of the missing timer emulation now also
crashes with a double bus fault instead.
It does not make a difference whether I enable cycle exact and prefetch
or not.

Best regards

Uwe