Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 11/10/2018 à 12:34, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Now there are error messages when starting Hatari, and then it aborts,
see attached logs.

Indeed, there's a read outside of an array that must be fixed (I will commit it later to main sources)

Please, change line 596 in video.c to this :

SHIFTER_LINE    ShifterLines[ MAX_SCANLINES_PER_FRAME+1 ];

From there, hatari should run with only some errors about negative values being left shifted : this is harmless and works as intended, I think sanitize is too strict here.

When compiling with -fsanitize, I can for example run memwatch.prg or fix24.prg and I don't get any abort from sanitizer.

Does it reports anything when you get bombs on screen ?