Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Le 11/10/2018 à 12:06, Uwe Seimet a écrit :

I did so, but it did not help with MEMWATCH and also not with ROMSPEED.
I get exactly the same issues as before. I attached the build log.
One thing has changed, though: The problem with nf_scsidrv (see the other
thread) is gone. And even after re-building with optimization I cannot
reproduce it anymore. Very strange.

I don't see anything different in your build log, I get the same warnings.

In CMakelist, could you try to add the sanitizer flags available with gcc ? They should report memory leaks or similar issue if thet happen
Add "-fsanitize=address -fsanitize=undefined" to the CMAKE_C_FLAGS

(you can check that these flags were added by running "VERBOSE=1 make")