Re: [hatari-devel] MEMWATCH freezes Hatari

Uwe Seimet schrieb:

> Regarding ROMSPEED: When I boot with an empty AUTO folder from a GEMDOS HD
> folder and then start ROMSPEED from the desktop (from a GEMDOS drive) a
> double bus fault is reported. PMMU is on, prefetch and cycle exact are off.

Sorry, I can't reproduce this, either. I'm using today's Hatari snapshot
(r7173, kindly provided by
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/), PMMU on, prefetch and
cycle exact off, as you reported. ROMSPEED started from Desktop runs
just fine, telling me "ROMSPEED ... installiert". No crash, even if I
run some application afterwards.

So, either there is something special about your config or there is
something special about your Hatari build. (I assume you build it
yourself under Linux?)

Regards
Christian
--