Re: [hatari-devel] test needed on a 4MB STF

Would this apply to only STF or could it be provoked on STE as well?

(I have "bus snooping code" that works on all STFs no matter how much memory they're populated with, but on 4MB STE I don't have a "hole" to use ... )

Being able to "snoop the bus" allowed me some progress once in my quests to decode the workings of GLUE/MMU/Shifter so it has some use ..

/Troed