|Re: [hatari-devel] test needed on a 4MB STF|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] test needed on a 4MB STF
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:20:39 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=Bhj0IMf5hoQPxkDLzW5vOTvXxSHs2VpE8slNwEZI4rc=; b=IRS0orgWRX2Aa2EQyR5VY8rw2pgJjv+P8k3aXNCx4+ySU0CyfaG+P6xnK9zGzA1F4p 9XsanXAhbN52Vaq79y87j+B+d7+C3C2nJZWUVPMvBiS/ctqMCHuwAP3nt6bhEBOGjg/o jYguJe4dbQGaQ0yDBuSIBzcHwcN8LxpPHTGqJxqpo3QVLgkHgJCT2LJZYayErX9Oe4kC Tr5nnbB/W+5j4m7VwB8cQV5tOydsoEyHxiuJFlf15W/rTnK01/FhH2nkjlw03yUXMl3w qxqsqSR1m2JZXZAtMamLs1uS+zrYGwYI7XExJ+X74tsT4p4QvZPgQxrQw8uqxHfhtWW3 Imyg==
Would this apply to only STF or could it be provoked on STE as well?
(I have "bus snooping code" that works on all STFs no matter how much memory they're populated with, but on 4MB STE I don't have a "hole" to use ... )
Being able to "snoop the bus" allowed me some progress once in my quests to decode the workings of GLUE/MMU/Shifter so it has some use ..