Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

Le 27/10/2016 à 21:31, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

I realise this is pointing at me. But just can't keep up to do new test
programs at this rate (I mean it's been like 5-6 new test cases since I
did those other test programs just a few hours ago).

I'll check what I can do when back from work tomorrow evening.

No rush needed :) I appreciate the time you spend on this tests, thanks for your effort since many years with many STE tests.