Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon cpu/dsp emu issue?

This is now fixed, dspbench and wilfire are now working in CE mode again.

Great news!

BTW Doug, do you have the result of dspbench when running on a stock Falcon ? Could be useful for further reference to check cpu/dsp accuracy in Hatari (or maybe this was already posted ?)

Yes but its easy - the figures should read 100% on the right column (16 MIPS peak). The latest Hatari is showing about 2x expected and it has varied quite a lot over the last year (I've seen it at 160% in one build from late 2015, with earlier versions showing 100%).

Look for more breakages, as I have a work in progress to change the way cycles are counted at 16/32 MHz :)

These are the only DSP related things I'm aware of at the moment but once I get that fix and try it things will be more clear.

Best,