|[hatari-devel] Falcon cpu/dsp emu issue?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Falcon cpu/dsp emu issue?
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:26:14 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=qhWdiPoAGzkDk2NdiPHC/U3xv2+Rd9AE++ObgPS4ub4=; b=sfNLGQhUCUtlhGyzN+AQdMH6Sr8A584mbvpmuspjYz36ix+4GNXqP8GrzVa6ePTMwM +IPzCAO8zkrryZNMKVmWBOwF+UBAi5pPv2W85iwBXBQfbwntK6YnPKpJ+Vm0HuZ0tJ2W k/ej106uEUnm0g4Lu21orvUVKDBC00amq1C76rYa/GYhCMtlW9cT5XmzgsA4q8VrOJjd UCjBzD1gU4MQ2fAETdVtavzxjzI3kT2o22F3lSHy5PCYJ9CM/0uxwX0xarsmVb5xCRCo G1PbeOr0jR+01B9CrJ3gCr9j0FJEcKE2InPXhn9hKWd4St9fq+osoXHw/KeQ8rUmRG+2 +r3A==
I recently started looking at the Q2 stuff again and to cut a long story short - the current Hatari version in HG doesn't seem to run the code anymore.
It gets stuck in the first DSPExecProg() which is the system call to load a DSP program. i.e. it hasn't started doing anything complicated yet - just loading some binary code via TOS.
If I rewind to the Nov 19th version (Laurent/Andreas' DSP patch) the program launches ok. Something has happened since then which breaks it.
I can work with the older version but this seems serious enough that other stuff might also not run?