[hatari-devel] Falcon cpu/dsp emu issue?

I recently started looking at the Q2 stuff again and to cut a long story short - the current Hatari version in HG doesn't seem to run the code anymore.

It gets stuck in the first DSPExecProg() which is the system call to load a DSP program. i.e. it hasn't started doing anything complicated yet - just loading some binary code via TOS.

If I rewind to the Nov 19th version (Laurent/Andreas' DSP patch) the program launches ok. Something has happened since then which breaks it.

I can work with the older version but this seems serious enough that other stuff might also not run?