Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon cpu/dsp emu issue?

Le 28/01/2016 16:17, Douglas Little a écrit :
The simplest DSP program I have is this one:

However I switched to a different revision of the source to test a patch
so I don't know if this runs or not in the latest Hatari. Chances are it
will break like the others.

Hi

I can get the same problem with your dspbench.tos when using CE. It works with/without cpu prefetch mode, but stalls in CE mode.

It could also be an interrupt problem, as it's handled differently in CE mode and there was quite some change there. Do you use DSP interrupt vector (on the MFP side) or are you only polling the dsp registers ?