Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Thansk for the link to CAPSImage framework. I used the one included in fs-uae, but it seems to be a more recent version that the one Hatari expect.

I tried your buil instruction with no luck (build, but crash, XCode 6.2/10.9), but do not spent much time to see why. I use the XCode project produced by cmake to work end build with make.

Please, test change I made on the GUI. if it's OK, may be it can added to the mercurial.

Is there any command line option that are worth to add to the GUI ?

Jerome Vernet

> Message du 11/06/15 00:14
> De : "Troed Sångberg" <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> A : hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Attaching my build instructions again. I use exactly what's described here (the "Nicolas" CAPS framework that Bob linked) which means only the SDL framework and the two Macports dylibs (libpng16.16.dylib and libportaudio.2.dylib) and nothing else.

/Troed

Jerome,