Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Attaching my build instructions again. I use exactly what's described here (the "Nicolas" CAPS framework that Bob linked) which means only the SDL framework and the two Macports dylibs (libpng16..16.dylib and libportaudio.2.dylib) and nothing else.

/Troed