Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue

Le 10/01/2015 21:22, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

I can see it. With ./hatari -c ~/hatari_test.cfg --tos
~/Emul/ST/steem/tos/tos306fr.img

The problem is that you use VDI, this seems to cause the problem.
If I run  :

./hatari -c ~/hatari_test.cfg --tos ~/Emul/ST/steem/tos/tos306fr.img --vdi 0

I don't have the problem. Do you confirm it works if your turn VDI off ?

Yes, I can confirm this.

I made more tests ; the boot can work with VDI enabled, but the problem is when the resolution is above some values. From what I see, there's a problem when screensize (computed in stMemmory.c) is > 0x8000.
So for example 1100x260 works, but 1100x280 will show the problem.

But I rarely use VDI, so I have no idea about how screensize should be set in relation to memtop.