|Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:10:35 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1420963835; l=402; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=hT/5B55uazAK/TdqV2P9DSKLkr4=; b=arKku0Pd9ACz7TaO7WPMg1JZUoe6lfRQeUmbay3fAOmPYhssGeAbVify9wg2VkLFYXk idZjsjcfikANJhxhik0L2v9lfxZ8Gb9qV0cCPaK+4DpOvmzTjTl99D2Ye/MePLNa4ZMTj FERjA3GteUUzFhJMIazfzeLxkDbRHX1uWMc=
> It was an EmuTOS problem. Uwe needs to use latest EmuTOS CVS snapshot
> version instead of last release.
Well, I don't have a problem with EmuTOS not supporting 32 bit mode.
What I just wanted to check whether there are any problems with EmuTOS
and HDDRIVER, as listed in the Hatari manual, but I could not find any.
24 bit mode so far was fine for verifying this.