Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue

Le 10/01/2015 08:24, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
By the way, the ST/TT RAM memory test still does not work. (This is an
issue I reported some time ago.) Have there been any changes in the meantime?
When I start Hatari without ST-RAM configured, then enter the UI,
configure 4 MB ST-RAM and 32 MB TT-RAM, and then reset Hatari. The
memory test bar for ST-RAM becomes endless (see screenshot) and Hatari
hangs forever.
With a real TT the bar just displays about 16 or so "-" characters for
ST-RAM, then the amount of ST-RAM in MB, and then in the next line the
results of the TT-RAM size are displayed.

Hi

what do you mean by starting "without ST ram configured" ? In all cases, there should be at least 512 KB RAM.

Do you have the equivalent of the line to enter in a shell do reproduce this ? Is this in falcon mode, or tt ?