Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue

I think I was using 32 bit addressing, and when I look at the config
file I attached to my email it says:

bAddressSpace24 = FALSE

So it was 32 bit addressing, wasn't it?

No, checking "boot faster by patching tos" does not make any difference.

I suggest you use a config file for configuration and no command line
parameters. There were issues with Hatari in the past if I remember
correctly, where Hatari behaved differently depending on which
configuration method was being used. So in order to reproduce my problems
I'd recommend you use the same configuration method I did, this is why I
added my config file.

Take care

Uwe