Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...

Le 23/08/2014 12:33, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Nicolas Pomarède

see my previous mail ; fdc.h is for capslib 4.2, for 5.1 the includes are
those I sent in spsdeclib_5.1_include_linux_macosx.tar.gz

Aha. Perhaps that would work better, but I don't want to make to many
changes to hatari sources. When will 5.1 become default?

When library versions for windows, linux and osx will be available on the download page of softpres site. Hopefully when they're back from holidays :)