|Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 20:01:21 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KtLhjaPgditJa3EJEDOpZ6krvQFc0+i8ntfwsJ5oWek=; b=VmMdWkSsEYA5pWGJBrmUjnXEDnqPg7BuhLzPELLDmKbZbCHKpOJzaOp2gkkwYSTllz Ce3Y4YYEqarENzmPyBnmxgcPdMnfadVBeoDfsoKLXd2PzKdswlY7wpKPQ+H9pm2dDYah JWrDmFp+NyIrOqTN6AqHd/53k78PWMgyuCZhkbt5p5zeOjvOKTtBe1ByR0EiW12iPInG QAVU639GE2ndERqEhf/J0uGiccpVh5r3A1GDoJkpVAmTz9dkyVqrGBGLmkJ/zNpijEYK Hp4mfXA1uskr8ch3VZV2X5S2mXsowy0EGJENRJLIKjFZ3TTalzmJpvKHwS87ISVH/VAb 62oA==
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
> why a hack ? I had no problem compiling the library from sources under
> different OS, and I know others also compiled it for FS-UAE on OSX.
Compiling works fine (not with out-of-source tree, which is running
configure from another place when where configure is)
But no include files are installed. fdc.h is not found (it's not in
the tarball you sent me either) - Renaming CapsFDC.h to just fdc.h did
not work (a lot of compiling errors, so I guess its not the same file)