Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> why a hack ? I had no problem compiling the library from sources under
> different OS, and I know others also compiled it for FS-UAE on OSX.

Compiling works fine (not with out-of-source tree, which is running
configure from another place when where configure is)
But no include files are installed. fdc.h is not found (it's not in
the tarball you sent me either) - Renaming CapsFDC.h to just fdc.h did
not work (a lot of compiling errors, so I guess its not the same file)