Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...

Le 22/08/2014 19:34, Christer Solskogen a écrit :

This will create the correct makefiles (run bootstrap.sh too before)

This won't install the include-files. Where can I find them?

Yes, everything was not updated yet as some people seem to be on holidays.

Use the attached file, it should work (troed used it to build the OSX version with caps lib 5.1)