Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...

Le 22/08/2014 19:44, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Use the attached file, it should work (troed used it to build the OSX
version with caps lib 5.1)

It's missing fdc.h.
/home/hatari/hatari-builder2/hatari/src/floppy_ipf.c:32:22: fatal
error: caps/fdc.h: No such file or directory
  #include <caps/fdc.h>

it depends, the includes changed between 4.2 and 5.1
If you want to compile with 4.2, you need to have the include under "caps/"

If you want to compile with 5.1, you need to have the include under "caps5/" this is a choice I made for Hatari to be able to compile with either 4.2 of 5.1)

To compile with 5.1, you also need to force lib version in cmake/FindCapsImage.cmake and set "CAPSIMAGE_VERSION" to "5"

I will change this later when all libraries are really available and path are fixed, but for now this is required to have both versions of the libraries at the same time. Later, we can drop 4.2 support

Until capslib is in better shape, I think I'll postpone capslib
support until futher notice. The build prosess of the library seems to
be a ugly hack.
It cant build out-of-three either.

why a hack ? I had no problem compiling the library from sources under different OS, and I know others also compiled it for FS-UAE on OSX.