Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...

Le 22/08/2014 13:27, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
Are changing. For the better, I think. I now also support SDL1 and SDL2.
Any more variants you want to see?

The zip file have grown a bit, so if you want to download each file
seperatly, you can do that as well.

Maybe you could try linking with capslib for IPF support ?

Sources for capslib 4 are here http://www.softpres.org/download , use the package from the "user distribution section"

Anyway, thanks for maintening this, it's really useful to point people to these builds when they want to test a new feature not yet released.