Re: [hatari-devel] My hatari builds for windows...

Le 22/08/2014 14:25, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe you could try linking with capslib for IPF support ?

I could if I could :-)
It seems to me that that library is compiled using Visual Studio, and not gcc.
All my builds are cross compiled from my linux box.
If I could compile (and install) the library myself with gcc I could
try. But it don't seem like that library is compatible with gcc.

To compile the windows build for each release, I compiled capslib with mingw. This creates capsimg.dll and capsimg.dll.a in 32 and 64 bit.

In fact, you just need capsimg.dll.a + include files to be able to compile hatari and to resolve symbols during the compilation. In the final zip archive, I include the capsimg.dll compiled on windows by SPS

You need to get capslib 4 sources, which contains 2 directories : one for windows / visual studio (that you can't use) and one for linux/osx/amiga (that should compile with mingw)