Re: [hatari-devel] Issue reports on Hatari v1.8.0

Am Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:09:44 +0200
schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx>:
[...]
> A question to Nicolas: It seems like the code in avi_record.c takes a
> copy of the SDL surface pointer:

Damn ... hit a wrong button by accident ... what I wanted to say:

avi_record.c takes a copy of the SDL surface pointer when recording is started:

	AviParams.Surface = sdlscrn;

Now, if the user switches to fullscreen, or if the atari program
changes the resolution, that pointer might not be valid anymore.

Maybe we should just stop avi recording when the resolution changes?