Re: [hatari-devel] Issue reports on Hatari v1.8.0

There seems to be an issue with the screenshot directory as well. Picked this up at Atari-Forum:

"calimero wrote:
nice but why screen capture does not work in Mac OS X? (I try both PNG and BMP)
...I have old 1.6 (not sure which exactly) version where grabbing screenshots works but it would be nice to have this ability in latest 1.8 version on Mac OS X..."

So I did a quick test and found the following:

1) When starting Hatari.app regularly the screenshots are saved at the root of my drive - /Macintosh HD/grab0001.png
2) When starting hatari from commandline - $ Hatari.app/Contents/MacOS/hatari - the screenshots are saved to the application (starting) directory.

regards,
Troed