Re: [hatari-devel] Issue reports on Hatari v1.8.0

Am Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:09:05 +0200
schrieb Mikael Degerfält <micke@xxxxxxxxx>:

> The screenshot directory is related to an issue I raised a few month
> ago about working directory.
>
> This is what I wrote then:
>
> > It turns out that hatari has always done a chdir to the application
> > folder if it was detected that it was started by the Finder. This
> > detection however, does not work in later versions of Mac OS.
>
> I did a quick test that shows that the default cwd for apps started
> from finder is /. I do not know of any way to check if an was started
> from the finder or not, so I don't have a solution for this.

Have a look at the latest version of SDLMain.m from the SDL 1.2
repository:

http://hg.libsdl.org/SDL/file/1a6ca0c7977e/src/main/macosx/SDLMain.m

Check the function IsFinderLaunch() ... they have some comments about
OS X 10.9 in there, so this seems to be a known problem already.
We should maybe merge that IsFinderLaunch() function into our version
of SDLMain.m, too...?