Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS filename handling

On keskiviikko 30 heinäkuu 2014, Max Böhm wrote:
> > Sorry, I was abroad without computer / network access.  I'm now
> > reviewing your patch and will push it to Mercurial after that.
>
> Thanks. Looking forward to you feedback :-)
>
> On thing which might need attention is that toupper() and tolower()
> behave differently after setlocale() is
> called (which is currently only done if compiled for Windows).
> Also, if toupper() is applied to TOS paths, it may not do the correct
> upcasing for characters above 0x80.

I think that's fine, toupper() usage can be limited to < 128
characters, like you already seem to be doing.

	- Eero

PS. please use a suitable mail title when starting a discussion
on a different subject, that makes finding the mails & replying
to them later easier.