Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

Thomas,

Thank you for trying to fix this. Unfortunately, I am now unable to generate an Xcode project file at all now. I receive the following error when generating the project file.

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:71 (add_executable):
  Cannot find source file:

    /Users/bobc/Downloads/hatari/doc/*.html

  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm ..hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

I am assuming that CMake is not expanding the wildcard correctly. If you have run out of ideas, could you revert back the CMakeLists.txt file to the previous version? In that version, I could do everything except have the help files copied to the application bundle.

Jerome,

I am aware that if I make any manual changes to the Xcode project file that I have to recreate those changes whenever I regenerate a new project file. I have a TextEdit document that describes the exact changes that I have to make whenever I generate an Xcode project from scratch. Unfortunately, I do not know how to embed the frameworks and have the embedded frameworks used by Hatari without using Xcode to set the @loader_path. I also embed the current EmuTOS in the Resources folder, but that is simply a copy so that should be easily done outside of Xcode.

I have copied my Xcode 5 document to my Dropbox public folder if you are interested in looking at it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16276054/Hatari%20Xcode%20project%20creation%20documentation.zip

Bob C