Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

Jerome,

I realized the compilation error is because of the code change from earlier today. I thought that the fact that I used an old Xcode project was the reason why the help files did not work in the latest compiled Hatari OS X version. However, I found out that I am not receiving the latest copy of CMakeLists.txt when I download the code from Mercurial. In the latest version, I see the code to create the HatariHelp directory and that should work. I am not sure why I am receiving the latest CMakeLists.txt file though. None of the code to create the HatariHelp folder under the English.lproj or French.lproj folders appears in the copy that I downloaded.

Bob C