Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

Eero,

I am sure you are running Frantick without its 640K Yamaha sound file. It is possible to run the game without the enhanced sound file. This came on disk 2. I created an HD floppy to be able to fit everything on one disk. I purposely picked Frantick with the 640K frantrak.dat file because I wanted something that would take a long time to load with the floppy disk.

Here is the Dropbox link to the HD floppy that I created for Frantick:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16276054/Frantick.st

Unfortunately, Frantick does not allow you to put the frantrak.dat file on a separate floppy. Because of this, I do not know if HD floppies are slower to load than DD floppies. I would have preferred to leave the HD floppy out of the equation.

Bob C