Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

On 01/06/14 11:25, Thomas Huth wrote:
Oh, and one more question: Is it really necessary to keep the manual copied to English.lproj and French.lproj? Couldn't you somehow copy that from the docs folder to the application bundle instead? It's really ugly to have three versions of these files spread over the repository.... Thomas
No, it's not necessary at all, it was an old thing. removed. The XCode project copy inside bundled app these manual (localized), but I do not know how I can do that whith Cmake.

I will change all comment to english ASAP.

Jerome