Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

Thomas,

Thank you for the correction. I did not realize this file existed in the src directory as well. I did add your extra line. However, it did not help. I see where the mkdir commands exist for creating the HatariHelp directory in the CMakeLists file, but those directories are never created in the OS X bundle when you compile using Xcode.

Bob C