Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

Am Sat, 31 May 2014 23:39:39 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 31/05/14 22:13, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Probably not ... could you please sync your latest work with
> > Cocoa's work and send a new patch to the list? Thanks!
> Here are my sources (gui-osx only):
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jejx1vrqm4yxfw/gui-osx.zip
> Most of Cocoa's patchs should be there (from december).

 Jerome,

thanks for posting it again - and of course thanks a lot for your work!
I've now uploaded that version along with your translation updates and
my Acsi updates to the repository.
I still got one request for you: I saw that there are now quite a bunch
of french comments and strings in the sources. Could you please try to
stick to english when doing future updates? Hatari is an international
project, so keeping the source code in english is fair towards other
developers.

 Thanks,