Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In this case you hit a pre-receive hook script installed by Elias
which is supposed to prevent misspellings of user names and emails on
commits.  I don't know you weren't prevented last time, or why this time
it didn't recognise Jonathan Lilliemarck from the previous commits.

Anyway, I logged into the SF shell server and temporary disabled the
hook (chmod -x /home/git/p/alleg/allegro.git/hooks/pre-receive)
did the push, and re-enabled the hook.

I think we can remove that check. All it does is check that the committer uses their SourceForge email address as their git email address. The name can still be mis-spelled and the author info isn't checked at all. And we probably don't have to require using the SF email as committer info.