Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

It turns out that timerfd_* functions are in fact just very thin layers over the __NR_timerfd_create and similar
system calls that can be invoked with syscall(). So we could inplement those functions ourselves
on OUYA, since it is based on Linux 3 and should have this syscall.

Look here for an example, although it misses the ARM architecture's syscall number.
http://code.google.com/p/valgrind-variant/source/browse/trunk/valgrind/memcheck/tests/linux/timerfd-syscall.c?r=114
We can probably find this for ARM in the sources of glibc or uclibc or such.

Kind Regards,

B.