Re: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 13:34 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > I have tested CVS version of Allegro with and without your patch, the
> > problem is still here :(
>
> That is unfortunate...

Hm, I was just thinking - maybe it would be worth a try to try and use
the signals version? If the behavior is the same with it, then at least
we can be sure it doesn't have much to do with pthreads.

> > I will try experimenting with different fixes and gdb in the next few days.
>
> Would this be another reason to postpone the WIP release?

I think not, since we don't even know yet what is causing it. But the
asm color converters are broken right now, and the yield_timeslice
deprecation won't go in before tomorrow as it looks now.

I leave it up to you in any case when to do the release.

--
Elias Pschernig