Re: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer

Chris wrote:

I tested this on two Linux systems (with and without NPTL), with both 4.0.3 and 4.1.14 versions of Allegro library. This bug does not seem to show up in Windows.

Just tested on my Linux system, Allegro CVS, DUMB 0.9.2, both release and debug builds. No problems at all when I uncomment the MIDI section.

Well, after making some more tests, looks like MIDI section really noes not matter, after running it longer I have the same bug :( Also I tried using XM file instead of OGG (in order to remove dumbogg code and narrow the search), the problem is still here.

How long did you run the test (in my last run it required 4 hours to reproduce)?

Can anybody confirm the bug or I am the only one who gets it?

My current configuration is:
computer 1: AMD Duron 950, Gentoo Linux, kernel 2.6.7, glibc with NPTL, ALSA with OSS emulation (Allegro is configured to use OSS only), Allegro 4.1.14, configure option '--disable-asm' used computer 2: AMD Athlon 850, Gentoo Linux, kernel 2.6.7, glibc without NPTL, ALSA with OSS emulation (Allegro is configured to use OSS only), Allegro 4.0.3, configure option '--disable-asm' used

I will try more different configurations, but it takes much time to test