Re: [AD] more 4.1.15 WIP (was: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer)

> Hm, I was just thinking - maybe it would be worth a try to try and use
> the signals version? If the behavior is the same with it, then at least
> we can be sure it doesn't have much to do with pthreads.

True. Considering the problems I keep seeing with the sigalrm version, I'm not
sure this helps much though... ;)

> I think not, since we don't even know yet what is causing it. But the
> asm color converters are broken right now,

I don't have acces to the relevant messages at this computer, so I can't check,
but what was the problem exactly? I seem to recall they worked ok the last time
I tried them...?
Worst case, could the problem be worked around by reversing an earlier patch? Or
d we then need to reverse Henrik's patch? That at least should be in the next
WIP in my opinion.

> and the yield_timeslice
> deprecation won't go in before tomorrow as it looks now.

That would be before the proposed timeframe for CVS freeze.

> I leave it up to you in any case when to do the release.

Ok :)
Say, if I handle this one, will you handle the next WIP release?

Evert