Re: [AD] get_audio_stream_buffer

I said:

> Would this be another reason to postpone the WIP release?

As for that, personally, I'm anxious to get it out relatively soon (I'll be on
vacation the second week of august so I'd really like to get it out no later
than this week or the beginning of next week).
I think that it is likely that a lot of these issues that pop up randomly and
sometimes unreproducible are related to race conditions and Allegro's internally
not thread-safe design. These things are on the TODO list to fix, but it's not
something we're going to be able to fix for the next WIP release anyway.

I'm personally inclined to wait for the remainder of the colour converter patch
(or is that finalized now?) and push the rest into the 4.1.16 WIP.

Evert