Re: [AD] more patches

Shawn Hargreaves <shawn@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> How about doing that, then? If we find a dir file in the directory we are
> installing to, use that, otherwise look for a dir file somewhere else, and
> give it a full path to wherever we installed the page.

We can use the following command to install Allegro entry in dir file.

bash% install-info --info-dir=/usr/info --entry="* Allegro: (/usr/local/info/allegro). The Allegro game programming library." -- /usr/local/info/allegro.info

It might even work for Debian Linux.  I don't know how to search for
correct dir file though.

--
Michael Bukin