Re: [AD] more patches

On 13 Nov 1999, Michael Bukin wrote:

> We can use the following command to install Allegro entry in dir file.
> bash% install-info --info-dir=/usr/info --entry="* Allegro:
> (/usr/local/info/allegro). The Allegro game programming library." --
> /usr/local/info/allegro.info

> It might even work for Debian Linux.

Doesn't work. The following works:

install-info --info-dir=/usr/info --description="* Allegro:
(/usr/local/info/allegro). The Allegro game programming library."
--section Development Allegro /usr/local/info/allegro.info.gz

The debian info-install always needs the last argument as the file to
install, so then, the description is not needed. The Allegro node keeps
appearing as Allegro, and info still finds it. :-?

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz - gradha@xxxxxxxxxx
Gogosoftware - http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/

 "If Windows sucked, it would be good for something."