Re: [AD] About the X-Window version.

Shawn Hargreaves <shawn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And automatically opening windows isn't a problem for true commandline apps
> like the dat archiver, because those use the SYSTEM_NONE driver instead
> of SYSTEM_XWINDOWS, which bypasses the X code entirely.

Whoops, forgot about this.  I was wondering why the apps in the tools
directory didn't pop anything up.

BTW, Shawn: I've been trying to send you a couple of patches
privately, but the messages don't seem to be getting through.  I put
them up in:

	http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/allegro/

One is a patch which does proper init for PS/2 Intellimice.  Another
adds wheel support to the X driver, and the final is an update of
readme.lnx (again about wheels).

Peter
--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/