Re: Cookutils development

http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/fba11f2d1df0

FIX libpostgresqlclient pkg file list (what is that $wanted_stuff ? Why have change something working and use from the start of the project?)

 Wanted_stuff is stuff path for your $WANTED packages stuff. I add it to libpostgresql (and tazwok) cause this way we don't need to copy the files to $src since they could be deleted before the wanted packages are made with cooker. You need add support for this in to cook. Here is the code:

[ "$WANTED" ] && wanted_stuff="$WOK/$WANTED/stuff"

There are cases where you need stuff folder from wanted packages. Can't remember which ones but this is better then copying files to source folder. You need to add $wanted_stuff to be compatible with tazwok anyway.

# FIXME: tazwok specific code (if aufs is cooked you dont need to get-src)
You need aufs to compile after linux cause its depend on linux-modules-headers. The version could be different then the one your building from. Ex. using linux-modules-headers 2.6.37 when your building linux 2.6.38.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Fixed a problem you remove perllocal.pod and .packlist. You was only
> > look for python in depends. I broke it up so it can remove these
> > perl files too.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/Rcp5zzHk
>
> As we discuss here this is NOT a feature we want to implement this
> way, we must add these removed files to the files.list. Writting this
> I thing it's quiet easy, we must remove them just after we create the
> files.list.

Commited: http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/52f9d94faf88

cookutils strip_packages function is exectuted after files.list
creation so all removed files are under tazpkg control.