Re: Cookutils development

> The way you build the toolchain is the not the way the
> linuxfromscratch way does. And its never been a clean way at all by
> you. And we had problems cause of that.

I'm working on GCC receipt to make it work actually. The first thing I
looked is tazwok cook_tmp_toolchain() to if you followed LFS and you
dont... compare the the gcc option to:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter05/gcc-pass1.html

And as I said the process for slitaz id not totaly the same now, we
built slitaz, from slitaz and for slitaz, we must just take care we
have a first pass and a second pass so gcc is linked with binutils.